When I request any Service listed on Soul Leadings from Gizelle Luccio, I am giving permission to my Soul Group to use her to convey what is in my best interest to know at this point on my Journey.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through Gizelle Luccio you are attesting that you have read this Legal Disclaimer and these Terms of Service, further, you agree that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
- In order to purchase a session you must be 18 years of age or older.
- All consultations are for guidance only. Any information and communication with Gizelle Luccio and this website are for educational, spiritual, and entertainment purposes only.
- No service provided by Gizelle Luccio and this website is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business, and or psychological support.
- Gizelle Luccio and the services provided by this website accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Gizelle Luccio and this website.
- Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from Gizelle Luccio.
- Social Media: You may share my content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share my content on other venues please contact me.
- You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
Effective Date: May 18, 2019
- Customer Data is only collected for purposes of contacting you after a purchase has been made to coordinate providing the Service.
- Customer Data collected under “Enter to Win” is stored in a database for sole purpose of contacting you if you should ‘Win” a free Reading or Service, or to notify you of upcoming Events or Service opportunities.
- You have the right at any time to ask that your information be removed from our database, if you so desire.
- Purchase information (such as credit card data) is not saved, and thus is impossible to share with other entities or process additional charges if you so desire — you will have to go through the Book A Session process for each transaction (however you can purchase more than one Service within a transaction).